So my oldest brother Martin is getting married. Congratulations? Maybe. I'm still getting used to the idea. Lindsay is great, and she's an excellent match for Martin. But they're so young, and they still have so much to learn before they're ready to think about this sort of thing. But whatever. It's happening whether we like it or not. He said they're thinking about getting married in May. That's when my parent's 25th anniversary is. I don't think he thought about that part. Silly, silly boy.
EDIT: I had originally written this on Sept. 29, but kept forgetting to post it.
I've come to accept this. And by accept this, I mean I haven't thought about it in a while and keep forgetting it's happening. Also the fact that they haven't set a date yet (or just haven't told me). I don't think they'll do it in May, since they now have the whole summer since Martin is now graduating in May (finally). I'm glad. Mostly because I don't want them to rain on my parents' 25th anniversary.
But yeah, I'm mostly good. If my parents can accept this, then so can I.
I'll just continue to pray for them, and hopefully they won't end up nondenominational bums.
No comments:
Post a Comment