Thursday, October 28, 2010

David's Birthday Party, Part II

The following night, David had his second birthday party.

But before that, we had our football game against Alabama, and do you know what that means? CIRCLE DRILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking love band, so this is my favorite game of the year.  In fact, I'll probably not even go to another football game this season because I really don't care that much for the game, and we'll probably just lose anyway. We're not very good.

(If you are unfamiliar with circle drill, click here.)

Adrianna were similarly dressed, but it wasn't planned, so we took a "twinsies" picture:


We had a large group sitting with us, and I'm glad our tickets worked out so that we had two rows instead of one long row.  Here's a group shot, minus Maggie, Sami, and Lisa (but adding Kim & Debra):

Alex, K & J's friend from high school joined us as well.  She's from Bama.  Isn't it ironic that she's right in the middle of the group shot?  Nice.

(I'm just kidding.  I don't care!  She was really nice.  I just gave her a hard time for no reason)

We left during the 3rd quarter because there was really no reason to stay (we were losing pretty badly), and we made our way over to David's apartment, making a pit stop at Moe's first.  Can't party on an empty stomach!

Yes, so when we got there, AD thought it would be a great idea to start a nose tissing train.  If you've never been nose tissed, you're msssing out.  It's quite humourous!  Greg enjoys nose tisses a lot more than appears.

I may have gotten a little more crazy that night than the previous night, which may or may not have been good.  All I know is, at one point, I was on top of Jesse.  Not straddling him, but our legs were definitely intertwined on the couch.  Christine was freaking out.  I guess other people were as well; I wasn't paying attention.  I mean, nothing happened.  People were just overreacting.

But actually, I did want something to happen.  I may or may not have a crush on the boy (and I may or may not be using him to get over that stupid retard Jon).  But I do really like him (Jesse, I mean).  He's really funny, and he's good for friendly banter.  He's also a bit of an asshole, but then, so am I.  I don't know... I think that part of the reason why most of us in our circle of friends are single is because we don't want to destroy the group dynamic.  That's understandable; I don't want there to be any tension, either.  But I also want to get with Jesse.  So... I don't know.  We'll see.

Sami & Megan are having another blacklight party (minus the highlighers) tomorrow night after the CSA Halloween party.  So, I'll probably write another post about that.  Unfortunately I have a bit of a cold, so I'll probably not be able to "get" with anyone *sad face* Oh well!  I'm going as Sue Sylvester, so she'll probably hurt my chances anyway ;)

P.S. I smoked again with the boys.  So sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment