HAUNTED CORN MAZE!!!!!!!
Scary? Maybe. It definitely had the potential! But it was not worth the effort involved to get out there. Not to mention the $15 to get in. Ridiculous. It probably would have been really cool if the moon hadn't been full. We could see everything! It was like the fucking sun!
It took us about an hour to get there. Just us though (my car - Abbey, Maria, Karina). There was like, 6 or 7 carloads of people who went from CSA, which is awesome! A lot of them were freshman. I'm so glad they feel comfortable enough to come to our functions :) That is Reason Why I Love Awakening #173.
This trip is just reinforcement as to why I hate Google Maps. It's the only time Google has ever failed me! Mapquest is where it's at. We eventually got to our destination, but we made 7 u-turns round trip. It was crazy.
(After we stopped at Sonic on the way back, I forgot to turn my lights on & didn't notice until we'd gotten to campus. Lovely)
Afterward, we headed over to David's (my husband) 21st birthday party, part 1. It was awesome (mostly because girls got free cups, which is always nice). I love hanging out with my friends, screaming the songs on the jukebox, and generally acting crazy. There were loads of people there. At one point, there were 63 people all crammed into that tiny apartment. It was hot, hot, hot!
At one point Jesse announces that he and David were heading outside for male bonding time. I asked whether they were going to do dirty or immoral things, he responded "Well, it depends on your definition of dirty or immoral, I suppose." Then he revealed that they were going to smoke cigars, so I thought I'd join them. It was fun! I like smoking, even though it's totally nasty as fuck. I like to watch the smoke escape from my mouth.
Adrianna hates it that I smoked though. She kept on and on about how I smelled like an ashtray and how I'm no better than Brian & his shenanigans. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not as if I smoke all the time. In fact, the last time I smoked (except hookah) was when Hannah Chang (I mean Will Huffman) got me a pack of Pall Malls for my 18th birthday. Actually her accusation isn't fair. I wasn't smoking weed. Mine was legal. So there, bitches!
The rest of the night was fun. I don't particularly remember anything, so I assume there wasn't any memorable drama. I'd driven my car there, so Alex chauffeured us back to campus, for which I am grateful. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to sleep as long as I would've liked. I had my radio show to look forward to in the morning!
Tune in to 90.3 THE ROCK or at www.wutkradio.com on Saturdays from 11-1pm to listen to DJ Loca and Sweet Caroline. We're awesome ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment