Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is

Dianna Agron, and I am of the opinion that she is the most gorgeous woman alive.  Like, honestly.  Look at her!
 I almost can't even stand to look at her sometimes because my breath catches, and my heart starts to pound.  Sounds silly, I know.  I mean, I don't even know her; she's just a C-list celebrity.  I forget that sometimes because I used to live in the Glee fandom, and I forget that other people do not.  Dianna Agron may not be a household name, but to me, she is everything.  Okay, not everything.  But she is a damn near perfect human being.  I think, out of the entire Glee cast, she would be the most interesting to meet.  She's so hipster and cute.  She has a really unique style that almost doesn't fit her pretty face.  She likes macabre things and photography, and the White Stripes.  Her best friend is my idol, Lea Michele.  I just can't with her.  Especially with her new haircut.  It just... I would climb her like a tree if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment